Monday, October 17, 2016

Learning Animal Drawing and Digital Painting

Drawing and painting animals have always been something I wanted to learn and do well.  I've collected a lot of animal drawing books and digital painting tutorials over the years, but never really had the time to really pause and learn  from them.  As a professional animator, it's always been a real struggle for me to find the time and energy to pursue this. 

Over a year ago, I finally decided to take some time-off from being an animator, and just give myself a chance to do this.  There's still a lot of fundamentals I need to learn to get me to where I want to be artistically, but I'm hopeful that I'll get there, slowly but surely.

Below are some of the work I've done.  (Click to enlarge)




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by, would love to hear from you ...