Saturday, July 15, 2017

Daily Sketch Day 100 - Polar Bear

Polar Bear


Woohoo! I achieved the end of my 100-day Sketch Challenge. This is Daily Sketch Day 100 - Polar Bear. I started this challenge to force myself to draw everyday and familiarize myself in drawing different animals. It's been fun most of the time and challenging some of the time.

There's still a lot to learn in terms of the anatomy and rendering techniques that I'd like to work on. But everday I'm surprised with what the resulting sketch would look like, as each animal presents different challenges and most of the time I'm not sure how to it would turn out. All of the sketches were drawn using photo references. 

It's a start. I would like to eventually draw animals from imagination and be able to design them.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by, would love to hear from you ...